Have you always wanted to make a t-shirt or memory quilt, but always thought it was too difficult or too complicated. Then this class is for you, we will be covering all the prep work, creating design ideas and a whole lot more. We can help you create a one of a kind memory.
1. Sewing machine in good working order, cleaned and oiled before class.
2. An assortment of t-shirts, baby clothes or any other items you wish to incorporate into the quilt.
3. An assortment of fabrics of your choice to incorporate into blocks in the quilt. It is a good idea to have the fabrics carry on the color and/or theme of your quilt.
4. A neutral color thread for piecing. A light gray, beige or white will be fine.
5. Rotary cutter, mat and ruler.
6. General sewing supplies, pins, scissors, seam ripper and pen and paper for notes you wish to take.
If you have any questions or need help in selecting fabrics, please give us a call or stop by the shop for assistance.